- Includes two adults and children less than 18 years of age or dependents (students, tertiary education)
- Note that children or dependents must be either enrolled in the club's Nipper Program or must be an active junior patrolling member to be included in a Family Membership.
- If your children are enrolling in the nipper program please purchase the required nipper program passes to suit from the dropdown menu.
To Qualify: Aged 7 to 13 years, with the Nipper's Age Category based on their actual age at 30 September. Note: to qualify for Under 8's, Nippers must have turned 7 years old by the 30th September.
Nippers also pass a proficiency float/swim to participate in they program
Includes the following:
- Season of Eight to Ten club beach based sessions
- High-Vis vest (water safety requirement)
- Free Nipper BBQ for last session of the season
- Under 14's have the opportunity to complete their Surf Rescue Certificate (extra training sessions involved)
Requirement of 1 parent volunteer at a minimum of every second session in one of the following areas: Water safety (Bronze Medallion required)
- Age Manager (Club appointed with LSV qualification)
- Beach assistants (help with activities on land or at water’s edge under Age Manager direction)
- BBQ setup & pack up rosters will be posted to nominate preferred times before allocations take place