Please begin membership process on a computer in order to be redirected to Surf Life Saving Australia's membership portal once payment is complete. You will then need to click "Renew" once logged in to have completed the process.
Family Membership Criteria:
- Includes up to two adults and all children less than 18 years of age or dependents (students, tertiary education).
- Note that children or dependents must be either enrolled in the club's Nipper Program or must be an active junior patrolling member to be included in a Family Membership.
- If your children are enrolling in the nipper program please purchase the required nipper program passes to suit from the dropdown menu.
To Qualify For Nipper Program: Aged 7 to 13 years, with the Nipper's Age Category based on their actual age at 30 September. Note: To qualify for Under 8's, Nippers must have turned 7 years old by the 30th September.
Nippers also need to pass a proficiency float/swim to participate in their program.
Family Membership Includes the following:
- Season of Eight to Ten club beach based sessions.
- Under 14's have the opportunity to complete their Surf Rescue Certificate (extra training sessions involved free of charge).
Requirement of 1 parent volunteer at a minimum of every second session in one of the following areas:
- Water safety (Bronze Medallion required).
- Age Manager (Club appointed with LSV qualification).
- Beach assistants (Help with activities on land or at water’s edge under Age Manager direction).
- BBQ setup & pack up rosters will be posted to nominate preferred times before allocations take place.
For children aged 14 - 18yrs they must have SRC or Bronze Medallion and be listed in the notes box at checkout as an Active Junior.